More than 142 million U.S. Internet users watched an average of 80 videos per viewer in July. Google Sites also attracted the most viewers (92.1 million), who watched an average of 55 videos per person. Fox Interactive attracted the second most viewers (54.9 million), followed by Yahoo! Sites (37.6 million) and Microsoft Sites (32.6 million). (http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=2444)
Other notable findings from July 2008 include:
* 75 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
* Americans spent a total of 558 million hours watching online video during the month.
* The average online video viewer watched 235 minutes of video.
* 91 million viewers watched 5 billion videos on YouTube.com (54.8 videos per viewer).
* 51.4 million viewers watched 400 million videos on MySpace.com (7.8 videos per viewer).
* The duration of the average online video was 2.9 minutes.